Medical / Mental Health
- WSU Psychlogy Clinic - Provides free counseling to Veterans and their families. Bring your DD 214 to verify eligibility. Contact the clinic directly regarding eligibility criteria for spouse/children. The clinic offers a range of services for both adults and children.
- WSU Counseling Services - Offers a range of services-- including counseling and psychotherapy, workshops and outreach programs, consultation, crisis service, and testing.
- WSU Health and Wellness - Offers a range of services-- including a clinic for primary, preventative, or mental health care.
- VA Medical Center (Spokane) - The VA medical center serving Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho.
- Ch. 31 Submission Information - Mailing and digital upload options for submitting VR&E documentation
- Student Support Services - Provides free services to qualified students to enhance academic skills in order to increase retention.
- Academic Success and Career Center - Assists individual students improve academic performance through advising, tutoring, and innovative academic programs and provides career counseling.
- Academic Success and Career Center - Career counseling, resume writing, interview prep, internships, career fairs, and much more.
- CougLink- Couglink is your resource for job and internship postings, on-campus interviews, and workshops and event registration.
- USA JOBS - A highly searchable, Federal employment, listing tool.
- O*NET OnLine - A fun and fascinating career research tool.
- American Corporate Partners - American Corporate Partners (ACP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping military veterans transition from the armed services to the civilian workforce through two free programs: ACP AdvisorNet and a nationwide Mentoring Program.
- Salary Calculator
- Jobs for Veterans