The WSU Student Veteran Center operates primarily on the generous support of alumni, staff, faculty, community members, and others who wish to invest in the success of the student veteran at Washington State University.
This funding is used in a variety of ways - but always in support of our students! Here are some examples:
- Student Support (military to education transition seminar, peer tutoring program, Vet Corps Navigator position on campus, emergency loans)
- Career preparation (workshops, networking events)
- Recognition (special cords and tassels for graduation, challenge coins, SALUTE Veterans Honor Society membership, Annual Recognition Dinner)
- Events (Veterans Day ceremony, conference hosting)
- Center Development (computers, printing, furniture, upkeep)
Please contribute to the ongoing success of these, and other programs.